Concerning Visitors to the Centre
- All parents and children are encouraged to have visitors as part of social inclusion.
- The centre acknowledges the importance of maintaining family contacts and community links. The centre will keep an approved list of visitors agreed with the placing authority.
- Communal areas are available for visitors to use. If parents wish to have privacy, the visitors’ room can be used for this purpose.
- A record will be maintained of all visitors to the centre.
- All visitors will be requested to sign in and out the visitor’s book for health and safety purposes.
- All visitors to the centre will be expected to behave appropriately at all times, equally all visitors to the centre will be treated courteously, with respect and dignity.
- Parents have the responsibility to ensure that their visitors behave appropriately at all times.
- No alcohol consumption is allowed on premises and such breach will automatically lead to the termination of the visit and documented accordingly.
What are the procedures for dealing with unauthorized absence?